Head of LDIW Fundraising
Location and time: flexible
Description: your role is to create and implement the LDIW fundraising strategy to ensure organisational sustainability. Your portfolio includes a diverse range of donors such as governments, international organisations, companies and foundations with whom our goals align.
- To create and implement LDIW resource mobilization strategy and plan and execute it.
- To develop relationships with major donors and apply for funding.
- To create and lead the LDIW Global Fundraising Team.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- 3-5 years of successful fundraising experience.
- Experience in working with an international organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to liaise confidently and diplomatically with donors and colleagues.
- Great ability to analyze, interpret and communicate complex data and financial information.
- Ability to manage multiple activities and work to agreed deadlines.
- Organized and a high level of attention to detail, professional, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
Motivational package: this is a voluntary post during 2020. Pre- agreed success bonus from the funds raised. Some payments and reimbursements are possible in case of successful fundraising. Free participation at the Annual Conference, WCD HQ or other events.
To apply: send a motivational letter explaining why you are the right person for the role along with your CV. Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.